IR Tower DryerTechnical textiles often involve high value added coating and impregnation process which are also critical for control. The speeds involved are high and materials are sensitive. All this calls for precision design of the dryers.
IR Tower Dryer for Technical Textiles
Approx. Price: Rs 25 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Max Temperature||300 degree|
|Heating Load||300 degree|
Litel pioneered the use of IR in tower dryers in India and has also converted many hot air based systems to IR.
Litel has also supplied boosters with occupy very little space but increase the productivity of very high capacity
hot air dryers by 50%.Applications
- Drying coatings on the woven glass fibre.
- Drying non-woven glass fibre.
- Drying tyre cords.
- Curing Teflon coating.
* Price starting at 1500000/-
IR Dryer for Removing Moisture from Plastic Waste Material
Approx. Price: Rs 20 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Max Temperature||200 Degree C|
IR Dryer for removing moisture from plastic waste material
We are pleased to introduce B-IRD (IR Drum Dryer) the revolutionary patented technology for bulk drying for the first time in India
Results have been established on plastic waste material
- Very Short Process Time: In minutes as against hours by conventional methods
- Very low work-in-process inventory
- Compact foot-print: Even production scale equipments are less than the size of an office cabin
- Uniformity of heating due to thorough mixing
- Energy efficient
- No need for steam
- Consistency in results due to sophisticated controls
- No heat-up / cool down time